Sorint.SEC, in view of the expansion of its staff, is looking for a technical figure to be placed within the Infrastructure Security team at its headquarters in Brembate, Bergamo.
Passion, involvement and a creative mind capable of thinking outside the box are required.
The ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience in security and network security.
– Knowledge and application of the main switching and routing protocols in LAN, WLAN, WAN, and Data Center;
– Troubleshooting skills and knowledge of the main analysis tools such as TCP dump, wireshark, etc. are required;
– Knowledge of solutions and technologies in the areas of E-mail Protection, Firewall/Segmentation, Network Access Control, IPS, VPN, NDR, Cybersecurity Awareness;
– Network Security expertise on the solutions of the main vendors active in the Enterprise market (Cisco, Paloalto, Proofpoint, Fireeye, Forescout, Forcepoint etc.);
– Knowledge and application of the main Internet protocols in particular HTTP, DNS, SMTP, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, PKI;
– Basic skills in Microsoft server/AD and cloud solutions;
– Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux and Virtualization Systems;
– Good knowledge of English language (written and oral).
Caratteristiche del lavoro