DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION
art. 13 del D.Lgs 30/06/2003 n.° 196 (Codice trattamento dei dati personali)
The processing of personal data, including sensitive data (as Article 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003),
submitted directly by you or otherwise acquired, it is aimed at:
- the execution of the obligations arising from the current contractual relationship to be and to fulfill
obligations related to civil, fiscal and accounting legislation;
- marketing activities, sending out newsletters, promotional activities, references, etc.
and will respect the principles of necessity, relevance and fairness as required by law (Privacy Act) in the
manner and to the extent necessary for the above purposes.
The provision of personal data referred above is mandatory and implicit in the relationships established.
The provision of personal data referred to in the above-mentioned purposes is optional and there are no
consequences in case of non-consent.
The data, as part of SORINT activities may be disclosed:
- to Public Administrations, for the performance of official duties, within the limits established by
law and regulations;
- Public Entities and Organizations when participating in public tenders;
- debt collection Companies;
- insurance Companies;
- Accounting Firms and data processing companies for tax accounting and consultancy;
- to lawyers and consultants for legal advice on the contract;
- to potential customers to foster the conclusion of agreements;
- to you and other customers to facilitate interactive communications and promotions;
- to consulting companies, professionals and organizations who work for the company in various sectors;
- to banks and financial companies for the use of financial services, banking, factoring, etc.;
- to other bodies / institutions / companies / professionals for purposes connected to the task entrusted;
- to our suppliers and / or consultants in order to properly fulfill the contract signed with you;
- to the internal and external personnel engaged with the development and creation of databases,
documents and correspondence archiving;
Your public data may be disseminated through publication on websites or brochures.
The data processing will be carried out by managers or agents to the data treatment identified by means of
specific engagement letters, whose names are available from our company or have to be asked to our manager
Responsible for data treatment.
Your data may be transferred abroad within the European Union.
The interested parties are entitled to the rights under Art. 7 of the above mentioned Decree and in
particular the right to access their personal information, to request correction, update and deletion, if
incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and oppose to their processing for legitimate
reasons, requests directly to the manager Responsible of data treatment.
Article 7 "right of access to personal data and other rights"
- The interested person shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of
personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested person shall have the right to obtain the indication of:
The interested person shall have the right to obtain:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, the responsible and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5,
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may
become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of State, as Responsible
managers or as delegates.
The interested person shall have the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully,
including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected
or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as of letters a) and b) above, have been notified, as also
related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except
in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly
disproportionate to the protected right.
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even though pertinent for the
- to the processing of personal data concerning him, for purposes of sending advertising
materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The owner of the data provided by you is Sorint.SEC s.r.l., based in Grassobbio (Bergamo),
24050, street Zanica, 17.
The person responsible of data processing has been designated with a specific letter of appointment and is
domiciled for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 in our Company. The complete list of data
processing Responsible personnel is available at the registered office and administration address. We
invite you right now to turn to these Responsible people for any questions or concerns regarding legislation
I declare to be fully informed of the characteristics of the data treatment and find that the same is carried
out in full compliance with the Privacy Code, Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and the general authorization
of the Privacy Guarantor.
According to Law 106 of July 12, 2011 Conversion of DL n.70/2011 (so-called Decreto Sviluppo) with reference
to the purposes set forth in point above (administrative, accounting, tax and contractual) consent is